Program Information and Policies
- Beginner Clinics - maximum of 10 in each class.
- Homeschool Clinics - maximum of 12 in each class.
- Academy Classes– maximum of 8 in each class.
- Payment must be made by the start of the first class.
- NO PRO-RATED PROGRAMS
- Fees are non-refundable after the session has started.
- In the event of rain, please call the tennis center @ 706-317-4186 one hour before scheduled class to find out if class will be held.
- If clinic is in progress and interrupted by rain, class will not be rescheduled if 30 minutes of instruction has been completed.
- CORTA will not issue refunds for classes which have been postponed due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control. We will make every effort to reschedule such classes.
- Beginner Clinics: Make-up days will be added to the end of the clinic.
- Academy: Make-up days will be the following Friday of that week. Failure to attend make-up day will result in a loss of that day.
- Each child will need a tennis racquet that is proportionate in length and weight and has a grip that fits their smaller hands.
- 8 years and under – up to 23”
- 10 years and under – up to 25”
- 10 years and up – 27” (grip size appropriate)
- Your child will need to wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothes.
- Tennis balls are provided by CORTA.
- Your child should bring water or a sports drink each time when they come to the tennis courts.
For more information, contact CORTA (706-317-4136).